Call for Proposals 2023
Submit your proposal
We are delighted to announce the call for proposals for our conference is open! Please submit your talk proposals, with the following guidelines:
- Any topic is welcome as long as it has something to do with Python!
- Talks will be conducted in English.
- Speaking time is 30 minutes (including Q&A).
- Speakers will receive free admission to the conference and a complimentary lunch.
- You may submit several proposals.
- You can edit your proposal while the CfP remains open.
Please use this form to submit your proposal. The deadline for sending proposals is July 1st 2023. A draft schedule will be published around August 2023.
If you are having a talk at the summit you can expect the following hardware:
- You'll get a wireless headset for recording and amplification.
- The projector has a HDMI connector. Please inform us if you need a adapter for other connections.
- Your presentation will be shown with a resolution of 1920x1080 (16:9).
- If you plan to have output audio of any kind, do let us know beforehand as we have to integrate that into our recording.