Call for proposals is open!
We are delighted to announce the call for proposals for our conference is open! Please submit your talk proposals, with the following guidelines.
- Talks will be conducted in English.
- 30 to 40 minutes duration (including Q&A).
- Unless you explicitly tell us otherwise we assume you agree that your presentations can be video recorded and posted to the Internet.
- Your travelling expenses are refunded up to a maximum of 100CHF.
- Speakers will get free entry ticket and free lunch at the conference.
- You can edit your proposal while the CfP remains open.
- You may submit several proposals.
- You may request to have a coach or mentor to help you prepare your talk.
- Please use the following form to submit your proposal: https://goo.gl/forms/C9vg9g2fR0GseDvj1
The deadline for sending proposals is October 31st 2017. The organizing committee will review all proposals and will post a definitive schedule latest December 16th 2017.